Established in 1993, Ziboh Interiors is well versed in showhouse interior design and has cemented an excellent reputation based upon reliable service and attention to detail. A small company, Ziboh creates unique showhouses for all levels and tastes, with projects ranging from studio flats to ambassador mansions.
Vikki Fox, founding director of Ziboh Interiors, has been designing and installing successful showhouse interiors since 1990. Clients enjoy a very personal and dedicated approach as Vikki takes the time to understand what the client really needs.
“It is important to me to develop a strong working relationship with my clients, most of whom I have worked with for many years. I offer a tailored service and I personally deal with every single client. As your one point of contact, I look after you at every stage ensuring your showhome is right for your development and your prospective buyers.”
Why use a small company?
Ziboh is a small, niche company and the advantages over working with large firms are clear…
- Personal service – One point of contact throughout from initial briefing to designing; installation to after-sales.
- Experience – 25+ years of designing showhomes; we are not inexperienced junior whiz-kids.
- Flexible – No red tape and managerial layers; just a service that is moulded around the needs of the customer.
- Accessible – Always contactable, not just during office hours.
- Value – Our lean and efficient structure means lower overheads which translates into better value for you.
- Rapport – Our customers are understood and revered, because we value long-term business relationships.
- Client dedication – Doing what’s right for the customer, so you will be delighted enough to appoint Ziboh again.
For more information call me personally on 07770 846 920, or go to the contact us page.
You might wonder what ‘Ziboh’ means. It is a Persian word, meaning beautiful.