Ziboh Interiors Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ziboh Interiors Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th August 2021.
Information that we collect
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following information:
- Name and title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you complete the Contact Us form for information.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
If you have previously purchased goods or services from us we may provide to you details of similar goods or services, or other goods and services, that you may be interested in.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This can be done within the “settings” section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org. Disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Disclosing Your Information
We never disclose your details to third parties to use for marketing purposes. We don’t like happening to us, so we don’t believe this should happen to you either.
However, we will disclose your personal information in the circumstances detailed below:
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Third Party Links
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
By default the box to tick if you wish to be added to our mailing list is unticked. You information will not be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes unless you tick this box. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
You may request and data we hold on you to be deleted at anytime. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us using our contact form or write to La Mancha, 6 Fishers, St Lawrence, Isle of Wight, PO38 1UU.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding any matter relating to this Privacy and Cookies Policy via our Contact Form.